This site and the majority of its content are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (or the full text of the license, if you prefer).
Just to summarize things up, you are free to share and adapt this work, as long as you follow these rules:
- you give credit for the work I have done and clearly indicate what modification were made;
- you don't use any of this for commercial purposes;
- you use the same license to redistribute your derivative work.
Some rights, however, remain reserved. That is the rights for the site name, logo, favicon and images of the author (wherever found) are all reserved, together with all the material marked with a © symbol.
Although you can easily find the license of the used fonts on Google Fonts, below I reported them.
The fonts used are:
- Fira Sans, by Carrois Apostrophe, licensed under the SIL Open Font License;
- Fira Code by The Mozilla Foundation, Telefonica S.A. and Nikita Prokopov, licensed under the SIL Open Font License;
- Nothing You Could Do, by Kimberly Geswein, licensed under the SIL Open Font License.
The rights for the images contained in this site, again unless otherwise specified, belong to their respective copyright owners and are therefore possibly used under "fair use".